This article explains how to make your environment ready for using Pexip's Cloud Video Interop Service for Microsoft Teams.
But first: If you are a brand new customer on the service and/or have not already configured your SRV records for the custom domain to be used, this must be done. Please see this article for instructions.
Important: in order to manage the remaining configuration, you need to be registered as your organization's Office 365 global administrator.
Steps to configure your environment
1. After requesting access to the service, you will receive an email to ask you to authorize the applications. Click the link "Initiate consent..."
2. This opens a web page where you again need to click on "Initiate consent..."
3. Follow the instructions to log in with your O365 account and then click "Accept" when prompted. This process will happen twice, once for trusted devices and once for untrusted devices.
First, log in:
Then, accept the request:
Please see this link for more information about permissions and what they are used for.
4. Finally, a confirmation page verifies that the consent was successfully provided. On this page, you'll also find the powershell script. Copy and run this.
After this, the settings will need to propagate and you will receive a final email from us when the service is ready:
You can verify that your domain has been correctly set up here: dns.pexip.com.
1. It may take several hours before the new meeting template is displayed
2. If you schedule using Outlook, be aware that the cache contains the old template for the next meeting. You therefore needs to schedule two meetings the first time in order to see the new meeting details. This applies to all users.
That's it! 👏
This article explains how to invite and join a MS Teams meeting from a video system.