Company administrators can use the company administration options in mypages to manage the users, team rooms and video systems in their company that use the Pexip Service, and to evaluate the usage of the service.
Clicking on the three dots in the top right corner opens a menu where the administrator is given two more items than regular users of the service: “Company administration” and “Company usage”.
If you don’t see the “Company administration” option, you have not been set up with Company administrator rights. Please contact your supplier or another Company administrator to grant you access.
See this article for information on viewing Company usage statistics.
The Company administration option gives the administrator an overview of the members, team rooms and video systems connected to the service.
- Members: You can modify their names, video address, reset passwords and set them as administrators. All users with a EUL have attached a personal VMR. Removing a user also removes their personal VMR.
- Team rooms: You can modify the names and video address, as well as attach it to a user for management.
- Video systems: All video endpoint subscriptions for shared resources can be modified or QR codes for Meeting Connect printed. Endpoints subscriptions twinned to a user are not displayed here. To add or remove a video endpoint subscription please contact your Pexip partner.
Inviting people (adding users/members)
Click Invite people to add new users/members. You get three options:
- Invite one person
- Bulk invite (via CSV file)
- See pending invites to your company
When inviting users (single or bulk), the system shows how many licenses are remaining and open for use.
Inviting one person
Enter the user's Full Name, Email address, Video address (which will also be their username) and select their Role (either Member or Admin), and select Invite.
You perform a bulk invitation by uploading a .CSV file of user details.
Below is an example of the required format for the .csv file. Note that the delimiter must be a semi colon.
name;email;username John Doe;firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com David Smith;firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com
An example .csv file is attached to this article.
The usernames in the .csv file must not be less than 6 characters prior to the “@” symbol. This restriction does not apply to companies that have purchased domain hosting.
All users added in this manner get a Role of Member.
Note that partners can perform this task for their end users but will temporarily need to assign a customer’s EUL to themselves.
Managing pending invites
Clicking “See pending invites to your company” displays any pending invites - these are the invites that have not been activated by the user.
From here you can select one or more invites and then either select Revoke Invitation or Resend Invitations.
Deleting members / team rooms / video systems
To delete a member, team room or video system:
- Click on the appropriate tab (Members, Team Rooms, or Video Systems).
- Tick the box next to the member / room / video system and click Delete.