What do I need?
- Access to https://portal.pexip.com/
- A Pexip endpoint subscription
- A Polycom Trio system running 5.9.1.x or newer
- Admin access to the Trio's web interface
Step 1 - Registering Endpoint on the Service
1. Go to https://portal.pexip.com/ and create an endpoint subscription within the company you wish to use.
2. Enter the serial number in the field "Tie to SN / MAC / SIM ID". (This can be found on the base of the unit.)
4. Go back to the 'Endpoints' tab and find the newly created Trio unit. Click on the tool icon and find "Polycom Trio Provisioning Config".
(If the button is greyed out, it means the serial number field has not been filled in.)
5. Click on the "Polycom Trio Provisioning Config" button. This downloads the config file locally.
Step 2 - Configuring the Trio
1. Navigate to the admin interface: Utilities / Import & Export Configuration
2. Import the cfg file just downloaded
3. The Trio should now reboot, maybe more than once. Once back up, it should be provisioned.
4. Pexip partners can now check the provisioning status on analytics.pexip.com
Tips and Tricks for the Trio
The default admin password for Trio is 456
Follow the steps below to factory reset a Trio or watch our video.
- Disconnect Power
- Attach power again
- Once the Polycom logo appears on the LCD panel press the four corners of the screen
- The Mute lights will then begin flashing, you may let go and the factory reset will begin
How do I change to a Generic profile?
Watch our video "How To Change A Polycom Trio's Base Profile to Generic"
Why can't I access the Polycom Trio's Web Interface?
By default, the web interface is disabled when the base profile is set to "Skype for Business" when setting to "Generic" only the HTTPS web interface is enabled.
Follow these steps on the Trio's touchscreen to modify the Web Interface settings:
- Select `Settings` > `Advanced` > Enter password > `Administration Settings` > `Web Server Configuration`
- From this screen, you can select to enable HTTP, HTTPS, or both
How do I pair the Polycom Visual+ to the Polycom Trio?
What our video "How To Pair A Polycom Trio To The Visual+"