NOTE: Poly G7500 and Studio X endpoints cannot be provisioned if running 3.2.0 software (the latest version).
How to provision a G7500, Studio, Studio X30 or Studio X50 endpoint from Poly:
1. In the portal: "Add Endpoint" to the company as before.
2. After adding endpoint, click on the "wrench" next to the new endpoint and then click on "Endpoint Configuration"
3. Open the tab "G-Series / Studio X" to find all the required information.
4. Open up the admin interface for the Poly device. Go to Servers --> Provisioning Server and fill out with the values from above.
5. After saving, the registration status should change to "Registered".