1. Create a Teams Live Event (your Teams admin may need to enable this for you).
2. Add a meeting title and timings just like a normal Teams meeting.
3. Select who can view the live event. Select either Org-wide or People and groups.
Public will not work as this does not allow you tu use an external app or device in the next step.
4. Select An external app or device for the production of the event.
5. Select Schedule and then Join.
6. Select Start setup.
7. Copy the Server ingest URL. You will need this when you schedule the event in Pexip.
Now, set up the Pexip Streaming...
8. Connect to the Pexip service using web browser and login.
9. Select Live Events & Recording.
(If the Live events & recordings option is not available, contact your supplier to enable you for RTMP or YouTube streaming & recording integration.)
10. Select Manage integrations.
11. If you haven't already done so, enable Custom streaming/recording RTMP links.
12. Schedule a Pexip event.
13. Select the VMR to stream from.
14. Set the schedule (date and time), and then select Next.
15. Paste the ingest URL shown on Teams Live Event (step 7 above) and append /MSStream to the URL.
You MUST add /MSStream to the end of the URL. All of the other fields are optional. Select Finish.
16. Select Start the event from the room.
17. You can either select Start now or you can wait until the scheduled start time.
Wait until event is live...
18. The encoder preview on Teams should show the meeting. There may be a delay of several seconds due to buffering.
19. You can now selectto begin streaming.
20. You can watch live or after the event.
...and use browser to view.