1. Create a Teams Live Event (your admin may need to enable this for you)
2. Add title and timings just like normal Teams Meeting
3. Select who can view
Either 'Org-wide' or 'People and groups'. 'Public' will not work as this does not allow external app or device. See #4.
4. Select external app or device for the production of the event
5. Click 'Schedule' and then 'Join'
6. Click 'Start setup'
7. Copy the server ingest URL
Now, set up the Pexip Streaming...
8. Connect to the Pexip service using web browser and login
9. Select Live Events & Recording
10. Go to 'Manage Integrations'
11. If you haven't already, enable "Custom streaming/recording RTMP links".
12. Schedule a Pexip event
13. Select the VMR to stream from
14. Set the schedule, click 'Next'
15. Paste the ingest URL shown on Teams Live Event (step 7 above)
DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ‘/MSStream’ to the end of the URL. Other fields are optional.
16. Click 'Start' from Room
17. Click 'Start now' or wait until scheduled start time
Wait until event is live...
18. Encoder preview on Teams
19. Watch live or after the event
...and use browser to view.