When using Windows tablet computers or touch screen monitors with the Pexip Service, users may experience flashing or resizing of the video window during the call. If this is being experienced verify that the machine is not in “Tablet Mode” as users have reported this issue when in this mode.
To do this
- Locate the notifications button on the bottom right of the screen and press it
- Click on the icon that says tablet mode
If you cannot find this
- Click on the windows key on the bottom left on the screen or on the keyboard
- Search “Tablet Mode Settings” and click on it
- Look through the settings page to verify which mode you are currently in