As of 2017-04-20 Pexip has released a new streaming and recording feature called, Pexip Live!
To review Pexip Live!’s features and functionality please go to our Medium blog
Partners must first complete training and a test to have this feature enabled. The training videos and test are available here: https://support.videxio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004541748
Public Help Center Documentation for Pexip Live is available here: https://support.videxio.com/hc/en-us/sections/115001559087
Upcoming features not yet launched:
- 12-hour clock time format in live event scheduling. (612)
- Simultaneous delete a past event and YouTube recording from MyPages. (653)
Restrictions and limitations:
- Scheduled events must occur on the same day, end day cannot be the following day.
- Some pop-up windows for scheduling and event cards information buttons might appear in wrong locations.
- Events can be scheduled in mypage for over 12 hours but do not display an error message, however, it will not allow a user to click the finish button.
- If a user starts an ad-hoc event within an hour of a previously scheduled event they may experience flashing between the status card displaying the current event and the upcoming event.
- Live Event Scheduling is not supported on Android phone and iOS devices.
- Live Event Scheduling is limited to a signed-in user’s personal VMR only when there is no Team VMRs present in the company. (652)
- On YouTube video transmitted when a stream is paused will appear in the final processed version of the recording. (933)
Streaming to Facebook Live Stream Keys that contains upper case letters will not work. The DevOps team is working to deploy a fix for this issue very soon.(Fixed 2018-04-05)