- Log in to your Wowza Streaming Cloud account at https://cloud.wowza.com.
- Go to .
- You are taken through a series of pages asking you to provide information about the stream you are creating. Below are the settings you must select; for all other settings, choose the option most suited to your requirements:
Video Source and Transcoder settings Option to select What camera or encoder will you use to connect to Wowza Streaming Cloud? Other RTMP Do you want to push or pull your stream? Push Stream Aspect Ratio 1280 x 720 Source Security Disable authentication
- Select Overview page for your new stream. In the Source Connection Information section you can see details of the stream's Primary Server and Stream Name. . You are taken to the
- When you are ready to begin streaming, select No Video Detected in the Video Thumbnail. . You must begin the stream before you initiate the call from the VMR. When streaming has begun, you will see
- Set up the live stream from your VMR as described in How to Setup Custom streaming/recording (RTMP) in MyPages.
- Return to Wowza. After a short delay you should see a preview of the video being streamed.
- The stream is now available for viewing. If you chose the option to have Wowza Streaming Cloud host a webpage that plays back your video, anyone with the Hosted Page URL can view the live stream.
- When you have finished, select .
- If you have chosen to record the stream, after a short delay you can view and download this and any previous recordings of the stream by selecting the stream from the left-hand panel and then selecting
Have more questions? Submit a request