1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/live/create and select Create Live Stream.
2. From within the Post panel to the left of the page:
- Select where to post your live broadcast (Share to your timeline, for example), and who should see it.
- You can also add a Live video title and an associated message.
3. In the main body of the page, on the Stream setup tab, ensure that Use stream key is selected and that you can see the Server URL and Stream key settings. You will need these on the next step.
4. Set up the live stream from your VMR as described in How to Setup Custom streaming/recording (RTMP) in MyPages.
5. Return to Facebook. After a short delay you should see a preview of the video to be streamed. When you are ready, select Go Live.
6. You can see the live video and any comments as they are posted. When you have finished, select End Live Video:
7. Your video will be available on your timeline: