This process is also covered in depth by our short training videos on YouTube. Please see our YouTube playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzn3zYxZl0JczWCGFWbD6BA5OIw-edmTc
NOTE: If you do not see the option to manage your integration please contact your Pexip partner to enable the integration on your company account.
Adding a YouTube integration and scheduling a recording
To set up your YouTube integration and schedule a recording:
1. Go to pexip.me and log in with your account.
2. In the top right corner of the page click on the three dots and select Live events & recordings.
3. Select Manage integrations.
4. Click on Add YouTube account. This forwards you to a login page.
5. Chose the Google account you want to log in with.
6. After logging in vp.vc will ask for permission to access your Google account. Please click Allow (Tillat).
7. In the top right corner click on the three dots and select Live events & recordings again.
8. Select Schedule Event.
9. Select which room you want to stream/record and click Next.
10. Schedule the Date and Time for the event and click Finish.
11. You are redirected to a new page where you can see the links for participants and audience.
Starting and stopping a recording
To start and stop a scheduled recording:
1. When you are in My Pages and ready to start the recording of the meeting, press Start now. It might take a minute or two for the recording to begin.
2. When you are done, click End. Click on More details to find the link to your recording.