This process is also covered in depth by our short training videos on YouTube. Please see our YouTube playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzn3zYxZl0JczWCGFWbD6BA5OIw-edmTc
NOTE: If you do not see the option to manage your integration please contact you Pexip partner to enable the integration on your company account.
1. Go to MyPages and log in.
2. In the top right corner of the page click on the three dots.
3. In the new dropdown menu click on Live events & recordings.
4. Click on Sign in to YouTube. Clicking this will forward you to a login page.
5. Chose the email you want to log in with.
6. After logging in vp.vc will ask for permission to access your Google account. Please click Allow (Tillat).
7. In the top right corner click on the three dots and then inside the pop down window click on Live events & recordings.
8. Now click Schedule Event
9. Then select what room you want to stream/record. Click on the room you want and then click Next.
10. Now schedule the Date and Time for the event and click Finish.
11. You will be redirected to a new page. On this page you will find the links for participants and audience.
When you are in My Pages and ready to start the recording of the meeting press Start now. It might take a a minute or two for the recording to begin.
When you are done, click End. Click on More details and you will find the link to your recording.