1. Open a web browser, go to www.twitch.tv/dashboard and log in.
2. Under Dashboard select the Settings tab.
3. Under Settings, select Stream Key and a new button labeled Show Key should appear.
4. Select Show Key. Select I Understand underneath the warning about sharing your stream key, and your Stream Key should be displayed.
5. Your Stream URL for twitch is always rtmp://live.twitch.tv/app/
6. Set up the live stream from your VMR as described in How to Setup Custom streaming/recording (RTMP) in MyPages.
7. After you have connected your stream it will automatically start streaming.
8. Locate the Live button under Dashboard and select it. In Live, locate the Stream Information, this is where you can add a Title and any other information.
9. To share your Live Stream, locate the Up arrow located at the bottom left corner of the page and select it.
10. Some new icons will appear. Find the camera icon which is at the top of the new list. Hover over it and make sure it is labeled as Channel and select it.
11. Opening Channel shows your Live Stream. To share your live stream select the Share button located at the bottom-right corner of the video. From there you can share it to Social Media sites or just copy the Channel Link and send it via email.
Twitch Live Streams are disconnected when the stream is disconnected from the VMR. You can disconnect the stream from the MyPages participant list.