Pexip app 2.0 Log File Retrieval
One of the improvements with Pexip app 2.0 is the ease of obtaining the log files.
Follow the steps below to obtain the files if requested.
For Users Logged In
1. Select the 3 Dot Button from the main window
2. From the drop down menu select 'About'
3. Scroll down to find the option 'Log files'
4. Either open the log file or open the log file location.
The most recent log file is titled 'sleipnir-run.log'.
- Press the Windows Key and Search %Appdata%, and press the enter button on your keyboard
- This should open up a window showing you the file location Roaming which is in the %APPDATA% file.
- Open Finder.
- Once Finder is open click on Go in the file menu at the top left portion of your screen.
- While Go is open Click and Hold the Alt or Option key.
- You should see a new option appear labeled "Library"
- Click on Library and Find the Application Support folder and open it.
- Inside of that fold locate the Pexip folder and open it.
- Inside of the Pexip folder find the file named "sleipnir-run.log".